Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011.......

 One of my favorite parts of fall is going to the pumpkin patch.  I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  I have had my house decorated for weeks now and was super excited about taking Noah to the pumpkin patch and then carving pumpkins.
 Last year was our first year that we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi.  BEST PLACE EVER!!!!  I have never seen a pumpkin patch so amazing with tons and tons of great activities for the family.
 They even had a place to paintball.  They got to shoot 100 rounds each and were hitting a tractor and some other farm objects.  It was really neat and both Chris and Noah LOVED it.

 This is the hay maze.  We also did the corn maze which is truly amazing.
 Noah also go to learn how to milk a cow.  LOL  Like I said, they have tons of activities.
 We got to go on two hay rides and go through a spooky dinosaurs (some inflatable dinosaur).  Noah was a little scared at first but then once we got through it he said it wasn't so bad.  I jumped every time I heard a noise.  It was fun though.
 My favorite part of our trip........The BIG chair.  LOL  It is so fun and I got this same picture last year so of course I wanted this years too.
Then the main purpose of the trip............THE PUMPKIN PICKING.  We got two BIG pumpkins and we already had one small one at home so one for each family member.  I carved mine tonight and will post pictures later.  Did I mention that I LOVE THE PUMPKIN PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We love Cornbelly's . . . you should have called we totally would have went with you guys (or met you guys there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, we really need to get together before we move. We find out in February when and where we are going. Maybe we could plan a night and do Temple Square and dinner around Christmas time. Let me know what works for you.

    ReplyDelete