Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Interviews

Yesterday Chris and I had our individual interviews with the adoption agency.  My interview went better than I thought.  I was nervous, didn't know what was going to be asked, but was also excited because this gets us one step closer to bringing home our new baby.  My interview was very emotional. (I know I could cry over spilt milk).  Our case worker is great and very understanding.  I was asked very personal questions and some very hard questions.  Our caseworker never once made the interview uncomfortable.  It felt so easy to open up to her about things that I haven't shared with anyone or maybe just Chris.  My interview took a little over an hour.  Chris went back for his turn and came out 30 mins later.  How did he get a short one.  LOL  I guess guys get asked a question and they answer it.  Women get asked a question and they give you a story.  LOL  Anyway, we were both excited to have those over with and excited for the adoption training this weekend and our home visit which is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.  I went and got our fire extinguisher and carbon monoxide detectors today at Lowes.  I have never been so excited to go into a hardware store in my life.  Those are the only things that we were missing from the list of things she will be looking for in our home.  IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment