Thursday, August 1, 2013

Which NCTM math process standard did you encounter more throughout years of learning mathematics?

Which NCTM math process standard did you encounter more throughout years of learning mathematics?

            I would have to say that problem solving is an area that I remember most during my school years.  Almost every concept learned can be turned into some type of problem to be solved.  Word problems were not my favorite because I would struggle with them at times but with years and years of using them I finally got to the point where I understood what was being asked and was able to complete them with minimal errors.  Problem solving can be in the form of word problems or in just answering a problem such as subtraction or multiplication.  Math revolves around problem solving in its variety of forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment