Monday, October 10, 2011

BYU vs. San Jose

 That's right, another game!  I keep getting emails for really good prices on tickets so I figured, Hey why not.  So this game was much colder than the last two.  We went to Walmart to get our BYU gear cause it is cheaper and we got some great stuff.  Then we went home and I wanted a nap since the game was starting at 8:15pm.  While I was asleep my WONDERFUL husband went to the BYU bookstore and found him a beanie (cause we couldn't find one for him at Walmart) and he saw the cougar beanie and knew I just had to have it.  He bought it and surprised me with it.  How awesome is that.  I love the hat and totally rocked it out at the game.
 Josh and Jadey came with us to the game.  Jadey froze the whole time and was tired cause he had to work all day and Josh had a blast.  It was so much fun having them there.
 That's me in my adorable cougar hat.  Best hat ever!  You should be very jealous of this one.  LOL
 What kind of game would it be if we didn't capture the cutest BYU couple.  So here you have it.
This final picture is of me and my baby brother Josh.  I took this one for my mom and dad.  I am sure they will love seeing two of their kids hanging out at a BYU game.  We had such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment