Thursday, October 6, 2011

Not another rainy day...........

Another rainy day here in Provo Utah.  Yesterday it was rainy too and I felt like I got nothing accomplished other than watching almost an entire season of Army Wives.  I know pathetic right?!  Well, one of my daycare kids went home sick and the other one leaves after lunch to go to Kindergarten, so I had the whole afternoon to myself.  I took a nap after Marshall left.  (That is my favorite part of a rainy day).  Then I picked Chris up from school and came home and sat on my couch and started into Season 5 of Army Wives.  By the way, what an emotional season.  I think I cried half the day.  It was great though.  It's always nice to get out a good cry once in a while.  Then I made dinner and got that cleaned up and head back for the couch for some more Army Wives.  It was a long but relaxing day.  I so needed it.  When I woke up this morning................another rainy day!  My house is clean, I have just a little bit of school work to do, no errands that need to be run, 1 daycare child for 1/2 the day.  Then what?  Another nap?  Some more Army Wives?  Im not sure but I guess instead of being bummed that the sun isn't out today I can always take advantage of this nice home I have and do some reading.  And yes I will be finishing up Season 5 of Army Wives today too.  Tonight my baby brother is coming for dinner so I hope he loves our mom's Chili cause that is what is for dinner here with some yummy corn bread.  That is one thing I love about Fall/Winter..........Soups and Chili!  They are easy, yummy, and PERFECT for this kind of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment