Friday, August 10, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower!!!!!!!!

My brother married into an amazing family and they have become part of our family!  My brothers mother in law threw me a surprise baby shower!  My sister in law, Catherine, told me that her mother wanted to take me out for dinner for my birthday!  We went over to her moms and she said that we needed to go in and get her.  When we walked in a bunch of my family and friends were there for my surprise shower!  It was amazing.  It was so nice and we all had a blast!  Kaitlyn is going to be spoiled for sure!  She got so many cute things!
 Kaitlyn's 1st bathing suit for next summer!  My mom is always thinking beach.  LOL  It is too cute!
 Me and my best friend Emily at my shower!  I can't believe we went to lunch that day and she totally didn't tell me!  I guess I will forgive her!
 Me and my beautiful mother!  I love her so much and am so glad that she could be there for this special event!
 That's right...she is gonna be a little sister!  Noah is so excited to finally be a big brother!
My Aunt Kandy got her this dress.  It is the cutest dress EVER!!!!!!!!!  I want to thank everyone who came and made this such a great party!  Thanks for the great surprise and the great food!  Kaitlyn is going to be the best dressed little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment