Saturday, October 1, 2011

BYU vs. Utah State

 That's right.  We went to another BYU football game.  Look, you can't fault me for it.  We had no plans of going but then Wednesday morning when I woke up I had an email from BYU stating I could get $45 tickets for $20.  I couldn't pass that up.  Boy am I glad we went.  That was a heck of a game and had me on the edge of my seat almost the whole game.
 While we were waiting for the game to start guess who I found....That's right, I found WALDO
 I also went and got myself another pink BYU shirt.  Why?  Because I love pink, I love BYU, and I love to shop.  Hey I was gonna get matching earrings but thought that Chris might have a cow.  I also got my mom a pink BYU shirt and sent it to her back in Virginia so she can sport the pink BYU shirt too.  What can I say....WE ARE COUGAR FANS!!!!!!!!!!!
Noah loves going and watching the game.  He asks lots of questions and thank goodness knows everything about football cause all I can tell you is where the ball is and when we get a touch down.  It is so much fun going to the stadium though and the cougar polish dogs are amazing!  So proud of our Cougars.  Last two game we got the opportunity to go and then didn't let me down.  I would be really upset if I bought tickets and they lost.  Love family time doing fun things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment