Friday, March 2, 2012

Why so busy.....

I feel like some days there are just so many things that I need to get done.  The never ending laundry pile,
the never ending dishes to wash,

and then of course the house cleaning.
(and boy do I wish I had three or more people to help with this)


And it doesn't stop there.  Today is one of those days.  I have a ton of homework I need to work on.  My bachelors program is going great and it a lot better than taking my generals but it is still so time consuming.  I am not sure how people work, go to school, and maintain a family.  This is hard work.  I try to get most of my school work done during the day so that it does not affect my family in any way.  Most of the time this works but there are some times where I just have to do it when they are here.  I must say Chris and Noah are so supportive of me going back to school so that makes it a lot easier.  I can't complain too much about all the cleaning too because they do help.  Noah likes to help clean up around the house because that means that he gets a treat of some sort for helping.  We do this instead of an allowance because it works better for us.  Noah seems to work harder when he knows he is getting a particular toy or game rather than if we are giving him money.  Chris helps out when he can but I can't ask too much of him since he is going to school full time, working part time and is the battalion commander for the ROTC program (which requires A LOT of time).  I also have two blankets that I want to tie today as well.  Chris is working til 8pm so that will give me plenty of time to finish up a lot of what I have planned today and I am doing a simple easy dinner too.  Well, need to go change the laundry over and get ready for Noah to get home from school.  Thanks for taking a few to listen to me vent.  I feel better and now can get to work on my list.  

1 comment:

  1. The Laundry! Urgh! You can do it! To answer your question: You are living it and doing it! You will look back 10 years from now and still wonder: How did I do that? But you are going it!

    ReplyDelete