Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finishing up class...

I started back to school, now working toward my bachelor's degree, in February.  I am now taking one class every five weeks where as with my associate's program I was doing two classes every nine weeks.  I thought that since I am only doing one class it would not be as time consuming.  WOW I WAS SOOOOOO WRONG!!!  The shorter the class the more material covered in that short time.  Although it has been a lot of information to take in, I am loving it.  It may be partly because I am done with all my generals and am now taking classes that will relate to my career choice.  I love the class I am taking.  It is so much fun talking about and writing papers on how I will conduct my classroom one day.  It has actually been fun.  I can't believe I just said that, but it has been fun.  I have learned a ton and have found new ways that would be so helpful once I am a teacher.  I also now have a team that I have to work with each week and the team I work with in this class is awesome.  I hope that I can say that about all of them but we will see.  I can't believe that I am actually working on my bachelor's degree.  I never thought I would have the chance to do this and I am sooooooooo happy I did.  Just having my associate's degree makes me feel so accomplished.  I am grateful that I have such a supporting husband who sees the importance of an education and I am grateful that I can be a good example to Noah and my future children by earning my degree.  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments: