Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Orders are in and the Verdict is.....

That's right.  FORT CARSON COLORADO.  What makes me realize that there is a reason for us going to Colorado is that Fort Carson is the most requested duty station which means it is the hardest to get.  I have a really good feeling about living there and am very excited for our new and upcoming adventures.  Chris and I are going for a week in May to house hunt.  That's right HOUSE HUNTING!   We have never done that before.  We knew we wanted to live in Wymount when we came to Utah and just picked it online.  When we got here we moved in and that was it.  It only took us an hour or two for the whole process so this is definitely a new adventure for us.  Noah will be staying with our best friends here in Utah since he will still be in school. It is such a blessing to have to great friends who you trust 100% with your child.  Thanks to the Banks' family Chris and I will be able to get a lot done and enjoy some alone time together!  


We are so excited for this new duty station.  Colorado is a beautiful state and we will be living in the same city where Chris served his mission years ago.  Who gets to say they have done that?  Not many people!  We are already making a list of places to visit and things to do while we are there.  I am super excited to be an Army wife and look forward to the many great adventures our family has ahead of us.  


My dad is going to come out this summer and meet me and Noah in Colorado to set settled into our new house.  Chris will be in training all summer so I will be doing a lot of this alone.  Welcome to Army life, right?! Im so glad that my dad said he would come out and bring my dog so we can get her back and help get us settled in.  What a blessing it is to have a father who cares that much!  


By the time Chris comes out, we will be living in a new state, new house, have our dog back, house will be all set up, and Noah will have started school.  Must be nice.  His work is probably a lot harder than mine is so I won't complain too much.  Plus I am the decorator so this will be nice.  I get to do it all by myself.  He may even come home to some new furniture.  LOL


Anyway, there is our update.  WE ARE MOVING TO COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment