Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ARGGGGGGGGGG

Why does it have to be a never ending battle keeping the house straight and organized?  Why do I always feel like this..

Ok it's really not that bad but I do feel like it takes me all day to maintain a clean, organized house.  I hate to have things out of their place and like for my home to feel inviting and somewhere we can enjoy being together as a family instead of thinking "we need to get out of his heck hole"  LOL  I know living with limited closet space is one of the big sacrifices I make right now.  I was telling Chris last night that when we move next year, he is getting his own closet where he can keep all of his Army gear so that it isn't cluttering up my house.  Noah, well let's just say that child has every toy or gadget ever invented.  He will never have a room big enough for all of his stuff.  We have gotten creative on how we organize his room and it has been working pretty well.  


The one spot in the house that absolutely drives me insane is the desk area.  Between all of my school stuff and Chris' school stuff that desk is always a disaster area.  Yesterday I went through and cleaned it up and found so much stuff that we didn't need and filled up two trash bags.  Yes, two trash bags just from the desk area ONLY for my husband to come home and go through what I thought could be thrown away.  Apparently he didn't think throwing away the never used binders that he bought three years ago was a good idea.  ARGGGGGGGGGGG...note for next time TAKE THE TRASH TO THE DUMPSTER BEFORE HE COMES HOME! 


 

2 comments:

  1. Never leave the trash around! I do the same with the kids toys. When I purge I have to leave the house with the bags. Otherwise their BROKEN "treasures" come right back out of the bags and into their rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA It's nice to know that Im not the only one that has that problem. LOL

    ReplyDelete