Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Noah turns 11

It is so hard to believe that I became a mother 11 years ago.  I remember holding Noah for the first time and thinking what a beautiful miracle he was.  I remember counting his fingers and toes.  I remember learning how to nurse and loving it.  I remember holding him all the time just because I could.  I remember rocking him to sleep, singing to him, posing him for pictures.  He has truly been a blessing in my life and I feel blessed everyday to be his mom.  I couldn't ask for a better son.  He is such a kind hearted kid and loves life.  He is so smart and very athletic.  Here are 11 things that I love about him (although there are WAY more than just 11)


1.  Noah is smart
2.  Noah makes me laugh everyday
3.  Noah is so kind and mindful of others feelings
4.  He is a great example to me
5.  He brings a smile to my face
6.  He loves to snuggle with his momma even though he is 11
7.  He is always up for new adventures
8.  He loves going to the movies with me
9.  He loves spending time with his family
10.  Noah loves our Savior Jesus Christ
11.  Noah is super athletic 


I could go on and on about all the things that I love about him but we would be here forever.  Happy Birthday Noah!  We love you so much and are so proud of the young man you are becoming.








I took Noah and his friend Mason to the zoo for Noah's birthday.  Then we had a few friends over for cake and ice cream later that night.  The day was a success!



No comments:

Post a Comment