Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not much has been going on with us lately. Just the same routine different day. I am doing really well with school and have almost completed one year. I am so excited about that. I never thought that I would go back to school, but I am so glad that I decided to. It has been great for me and I think will set a good example for Noah. I am still doing daycare. I watch 2 kids and I enjoy that. It gives me something to do when Noah is at school during the day and they are really good kids too so that makes it worth it. I am also working on photography. I have a facebook page for Smith Family Photography and enjoy capturing memories. I am taking a photography class in October and am super excited. That only means that my work will get better. I am the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency at church so that also keeps me very busy.

Chris is busy working, ROTC, and school. He is AMAZING. I am so grateful to be married to a man who is so dedicated to his school and his family. He is a great provider who makes it possible for me to stay at home. He makes sure that we have food on our table and a roof over our heads. He also makes sure that we can enjoy some of the simply things in life. He is just great. He is working really hard with his school work. His load this semester is killer. He is taking Organic Chemistry and that is really hard. He is also taking a Dental Prep class and is also doing an internship with a dentist in Salt Lake. His ROTC duties are huge this semester as well. He is a company 1st Sergeant and is super busy with that, yet he still manages to find time for me and Noah.

Noah is doing great in school. I am working really hard with him at home too so that he does well. He joined the Chess team at school this year and is enjoying that a lot. He is also enjoying his freedom of getting to ride his bike to and from school. I am very proud of him. He has been doing such a great job with it. I am so lucky to have such a responsible young man. I just signed him up for Wrestling which is from Oct-Nov and then I also signed him up for Basketball which is from Jan-Mar. He is also taking piano lessons again this year. This is his 3rd year taking. He has an amazing teacher. She is great. She is also our neighbor and we really like her and her family. Noah is also involved with cub scouts this year. He is a Bear.

That about sums up what is going on with us right now. Nothing exciting but it's our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment