Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am going to be an Aunt AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Last Friday, I was having a rough day. I found out I was not pregnant again, so I just had a melt down. I am sooooooooo glad I did because it made the call I had later AMAZING!!!!! Chris called me and told me to call his sister. I called and found out she is pregnant. I was so happy. If I hadn't had my meltdown I may have taken it a little hard. Of course I would have been happy but I would have been sad too. So after having my melt down that morning I was apply to be truly 100% Happy for my sister and brother in law. They are both amazing people and I love them both so much and am so excited about the new addition. They are going to be great parents. I can't wait to go shopping for baby stuff. I just love it. Congrats to Steph and Nick Hammons. Oh and congrats to myself.......I AM GONNA BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being an Aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment