Saturday, September 11, 2010

Emma Smith - Never Had an Ordinary Day



I woke up this morning still a little down and decided to get on facebook. My cousins wife, Crystal, sent me this video. I am not saying I know how Emma Smith felt, but the words to the song seem to fit some parts of my life. "How much can one heart take? How much can one heart take?" I feel like that a lot. How much can I take? Am I strong enough to endure this pain? " you couldn´t let the world see you cry." I can't tell you how many times I just tried to put on a happy face so that the my friends and neighbors wouldn't know that I was dying inside. I wish I had the courage and strength that Emma Smith had. She had so much more to endure than me and much worse things to endure and she stayed strong. What an amazing women she is. I think when I am feeling down I will watch this video and try to think of the great things I do have and how lucky I am to not have to endure all the sufferings of Emma Smith. Thanks Crystal for the video. I really needed something like that today!

No comments:

Post a Comment