Thursday, September 23, 2010

a little update!

So I have been focusing my scripture study more around Prayer and Patience the past several weeks. I can honestly say I am feeling more at peace with my infertility issues. I love how the scriptures and talks by the Apostles really help when I need it. There is always a talk or a scripture that make me feel a little better. I LOVE IT! We have gone back to the doctor and this month we are continuing with clomid and then we are doing a billion tests with me and Chris to see if there is anything else going on. Prayers are much appreciated.

So because I am having trouble getting pregnant I have been a little down....ok a LOT down and with winter coming I need a boost. I always seem to get a little winter depression. Not anything huge just the hibernation and lack of sunlight sometimes make for long days. So I am hitting the gym 5 days a week and starting back on Weight Watchers. Hopefully by focusing on my health I will be less worried or focused on the baby making issue and then hopefully it will just happen. I have a great friend doing WW with me so that makes it a lot easier. I am hoping for a better month.

No comments:

Post a Comment