Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Soccer

Noah loves to play soccer. He is such an athlete. This year he was on the Rock Canyon team. He did awesome. His favorite position this year was goalie. He did a great job. He had an awesome coach. The team did very well.
This is Noah taking a break. He doesn't like to sit out but everyone has to take a turn sitting out so that all the players get a turn. Each person ended up sitting out for about 5 mins of each game. That's not bad, but when you are full of energy it isn't so much fun.

I took my own soccer pictures this year because the day they did pictures our team decided not to take them because it was freezing outside and wet and nobody, including me, wanted to wait around for that. It was bad enough I couldn't feel my toes at that game. BRRRRRRRRRRR! With my new camera and editing program, I didn't really care. I just wanted heat and hot chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment