Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

This is my cake. It is just a yellow cake with Chocolate Buttercream frosting. It may not look so great but it takes wonderful. I wanted to cook a big meal for Easter Sunday and Conference weekend so I have posted a few pictures of what I have made.
It was my first time making deviled eggs. They really aren't hard to make at all. I thought that it would be much harder but they were simple. The only bad part was I was peeling the eggs and one of the shells jabbed my finger and I started bleeding. Then later that night I noticed that I had a piece of the shell stuck in my finger like a splinter. I finally got it out. Who would have thought that could have happended with a dag on egg shell. Anyway the eggs turned out great.

This is Paula Dean's Mac N Cheese. It was amazing. To die for. Chris and Noah loved it. She is an amazing cook and so I thought I would try it out. I thought it was a little weird to put 6 eggs in your mac n cheese but figured she knew what she was talking about and boy does she. It was the best mac n cheese I have ever had. Guess I will have to get rid of my other mac n cheese recipe.

This is Chris' papas chicken salad. I loved it when he made it and so I finally got the recipe. We had this will hawaiian rolls for lunch on Saturday. It was easy and tasted so good and was great for Conference weekend. Simple!!!

Provo had an Easter egg hunt for the kids and a ton of other activities. Lets just say this is the only activity that Noah wanted to do. The blow up slide.

These are all of Noah's friends at the hunt (minus Kylie, she didn't want her picture taken at that particular moment.) Noah, Emma, Santiago, Mattias, Mason (BFF), and Tayrn. I was so proud of Noah and Mason. Emma, Santiago, and Mattias got to the hunt a few mins too late so they didn't have any eggs. Noah and Mason gave each of them some eggs. I think that it made them feel good. What great friends they are.

This is Noah and Mason headed off to get some eggs.

Noah and Mason getting ready to head out for the Easter Egg Hunt. Ready, Set, Go!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment