Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break!

Well, Spring Break has begun and of course we don't just want to sit around all day. So I took Noah and his friend Mason to the Lehi Recreation Center. It is about 20 minutes north of Provo. We were going to swim at their indoor waterpark but then got sidetrack by the rock climbing wall. Noah loved it. He climbed all the way to the top. Guess he isn't scared of heights like me and my dad. I would have peed in my pants if I had gotten that high.
We finally made it to the pool area. (which was my favorite part) They boys ran around and went down the tunnel slide. This slide is like a tunnel and part of it goes outside but you don't know it because well..........it's a tunnel. They did that several times. Then were just running around playing.

Then when we were done the boys were hungry. I figured we would stop somewhere to eat and they insisted on McDonalds. (not my favorite, but they wanted it) It also had a play area so they really wanted to eat there. I am not quite sure why they wanted ice cream cones considering it was snowing outside. Well that is it for the 1st day of Spring Break.






No comments:

Post a Comment