Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Noah!!!!!!

I can't believe that I am the mother of a 9 year old now. I have never thought of myself as "old" but now I am starting to think maybe I am getting there. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing son. He is the sweetest boy I know. He may not always listen to me but he is always thinking of others feelings. He is such a joy. We had his party on his birthday (April 10). We did cupcakes (confetti cupcakes) with cream cheese frosting, because that is what he wanted. Then we had Little Caesars Pizza and presents. Chris took all the boys over to one of the fields to play football and basketball. They had a lot of fun. Noah got a bunch of great gifts. SPOILED!!!!!

Here we are singing "Happy Birthday"!
Opening Presents!

Pizza Time at the park. Some of the other boys sat on the playground to eat! These guys wanted a table.


Here they are. And yes Mason is cradling Noah like a baby. Those two boys are crazy but they are the best of friends. From left to right: Noah, Mason, Ben, Alrek, Santiago, and Mattias. What a group they were. They were all very well behaved.



That's right 9 years old. Boy does time fly by.....way to fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment