Friday, April 30, 2010

Josh has arrived!

My brother Josh has been attending BYU Hawaii for the last year. He got home from his mission in March 2009. I remember telling him last summer that he would be married by next summer. He told me, oh no that he was going to wait like 3 or 4 years. Well.......I was right. Josh is getting married on May 8th of this year. What did I say!!!! So Josh flew in 2 weeks ago and is staying with us until the Wedding. It has been nice having family here and Noah has really had fun showing Josh around. We took Josh to one of our favorite places, Bridal Veil Falls. It is so beautiful. Noah and Josh climbed the waterfall and I sat on a rock and took pictures with my new camera. Noah decided he was going to try to build a dam with rocks and stick at the top. Josh just kept climbing until he saw snow. LOL He is not use to this cold weather. I would feel sorry for him, except he has been living in Hawaii for the past year. Sorry....no simpathy from me. I have been living in snowville for a year. Speaking of which I woke up this morning to snow. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!This is a picture of me at Bridal Veil Falls. I was sitting on a rock taking pictures and decided to take a picture of my feet. The water was like ice. I am surprised that my feet didn't fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment