Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Is it really Winter?

We have had such a great Winter.  Hardly any snow and what we have gotten has just been a dusting.  Last night as I was going to be I said something about not having enough snow this Winter.  Chris then looked out the window and it was snowing.  It is still snowing now but not too heavy.  Looks like Frosty the snowman was excited to come for a visit.  
Noah will be so happy to get some snow so he can snowboard and play in it.  For Christmas he got a snowball gun and hasn't been able to use it very much.  Hopefully he will get a little use out of it today!  I can't believe I am going to say this but......It is nice to finally have some snow on the ground.  Utah definitely needs the moisture and if we are gonna do winter I say let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment