Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thought I was going to be in trouble......

Last night we went to Provo Towne Center to the Sprint store because my phone has been giving me problems. The spot where we always go in has a Game Stop right when you walk in.  Chris was with us so of course we had to stop in there too.  We went to the Sprint store only for the rude sales associate to tell us that they do not do repairs there.  (would have been nice if Sprint told me that on the phone earlier)  Then we ate dinner at the food court and then headed downstairs to Game Stop.  While we were in there Noah asked for a game for the PS3.  Chris said if we were going to get it that we had to get it at Best Buy so he could get points on his rewards card. (we have to buy all of our electronics and Blue rays from there or Chris has a cow).  It was 7:30pm so Chris said we would just go to Best Buy tomorrow.  So this morning I decided I would just go when I headed into Orem to the Sprint store that could fix my phone problem.  Chris gave me his Best Buy rewards card and his Best Buy credit card to go get the game for Noah.  While I was there I thought it would be a good idea to replace my little digital camera that I have had for about 6 or 7 years now.  I have a D3000 which is great but I wanted one to carry in my purse for spur of the moment pictures instead of carrying around a purse and a huge bag with my other camera.  Well, I did it.  I got me a new camera.
(This was me surprising him with my new camera.  LOL)

To my surprise he wasn't even mad.  I tell you what, I am the luckiest girl ever.  I also told him that the Best Buy lady told me next time the card had to be signed on the back or I wouldn't be able to use it and he immediately signed the back.  Oh boy, what was he thinking.  LOL  So I have a new camera and my husband still loves me.  This is awesome!  So in celebrating my great buy today I wanted to take a picture of our dinner tonight.  It was soooooooooooo good.  We got a premade pizza crust and sauce.  Then I chopped up mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, and  red yellow and orange peppers topped with cheese and wa-la!  It was so good.  
Im so glad I am married to a man who sees how much I love to spend money and still loves me at the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Amy!@!! I am so jealous of your pizza. The toppings sound heavenly! But I am the only one in my family that would enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete