Monday, February 27, 2012

Observation hours

Last week I started my Bachelor's program which consists of 100 hours of observation in the classroom before I can start my student teaching.  I sent Noah's principal an email last week to see if it would be possible for me to do my observation there.  The next day I received and email back from him letting me know that he would love to have me come in and observe.  I went in today thinking that I would be setting up times to come in and observe.  Good thing I dressed accordingly because they put me in a classroom right away.  I had the privilege of visiting Miss Dunnigan's 6th grade math class today.  I got my first 1 1/2 hours in and after class I was able to interview her for one of my assignments due toward the end of my course.  I had a great time and can't wait to get into the classroom and teach.  I had a blast.  Can't wait to go back for more observation.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! Congrats on starting your hours. Rock canyon is a great place to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna miss Rock Canyon. I love it there. I am kinda glad we get a little more time here!

    ReplyDelete