Friday, August 19, 2011

School is about to begin!

Wow, this summer has really gone by fast.  Being back in Virginia for the summer was great but went by way too fast.  Now that we are back home in Utah we are gearing up for this upcoming school year.  A lot of things are happening this year.  Noah will be in the 5th grade. (Where in the world has time gone.  I remember his 1st day of Kindergarten and the tears that I shed).  Chris is entering his final year here at BYU and will be graduating in April.  (I can't wait.  We have been in school the entire time we have been married)  He will also be commissioning as an Army Officer in April.  Im so proud of him.  And I will be getting my Associates Degree mid November and then starting my Bachelors Program in January.  Noah is playing Football for the 1st time this year.  (Thank goodness it is flag) and then he will do Wrestling, Basketball, Soccer, and probably Baseball.  It is going to be a busy year.  Noah is currently a Webelo scout and is getting ready to start up his 4th year of piano lessons.  Some goals I have for the start of this school year are:


1.  Start Weight Watchers
2.  Exercise several times a week
3.  Read my Scriptures more
4.  Pray daily
5.  Continue learning with my Photography hobby
6.  Read more
7.  Watch less TV
8.  Get caught up on my Scrapbooking
9.  Learn a few new songs on the Piano
10. Complete at least one cross stitch project.


Those are my top 10 things I would like to accomplish this school year.  It is gonna be a great one I know.  We are having a lot of family come in the middle of April to see Chris graduate and Commission.  It is going to be nice to have them here and show them around where we live.  I know that this year will be only as good as we make it so I am planning on making it a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment