Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A little surprise for Chris' mom......

So while we were home we got to spend quite a bit of time with my in laws (who are great bytheway). Anyway, Chris was at Army Officers Training (LDAC) for the entire month of July. His mom thought he was going back to Utah after training and that Noah and I would meet up with him in August when we went home. The entire family on both sides knew he was really coming to Virginia except for his mom. So I told her that we could come over on Friday morning, skype with Chris (who she thought was going to be in Utah), and then we would go out to lunch. Little did she know Chris would be joining us for lunch. Anyway, so I told her that I forgot a flag I had gotten her in my moms van and that my mom was bringing it back to us. So we went outside so that she could take her old flag off the stand and put the new one on. These pictures are in order of her reaction when she looked over at my mom's van......




She just noticed a soldier getting out of the back of the van with a flag. LOL It was great. We were all in tears by the end of the reunion.






This surprise made for one happy momma!
And it was sooooooooo nice to be reunited with my sweet husband after being apart for 2 months.
LOVE MY SOLDIER!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment