Monday, August 29, 2011

My dad is the BEST!!!!!!

My dad is the greatest grandpa any kid could ever wish for.  The picture above is from our trip back home to Virginia this summer.  My dad works on Fort Lee, the Army base close to their house.  Noah and I got to take and pick grandpa up from work so that we could have a car during the day to do whatever we wanted.  On post there are many neat sites to see and fun things for boys to get into.  My dad is like a big kid.  He loves to see all the sites too and so he took us around one afternoon to show us some of the neat things on Fort Lee.  My dad and Noah have always been close.  My dad has set such a great example for Noah and always been there for him.  Noah loves him so much and enjoyed the great times he and grandpa had this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment