Thursday, August 25, 2011

Noah starts another school year............

Noah is going into the 5th grade this year.  I think to myself, "where has the time gone".  I remember it like it was yesterday taking him into Mrs. Luck's room and kissing him goodbye as he started his 1st day of Kindergarten.  The past few years have gone by way too fast but Noah has grown a lot and has turned into a really great kid.  He is so darn cute too.  His teacher this year is Mrs. Steele.  I have heard great things about her and hope that she will be good for him.  Noah has been blessed each year since starting school with awesome teachers.  They all have been very patient and kind to him and I have really enjoyed getting to know each one of them.  I look forward to this school year and the opportunity to get to know Mrs. Steele.  Good Luck Noah on his 5th grade year.  I know he will continue to grow and learn.
This is Noah heading to the car so that we can take him to school.  It is a tradition in our family to always take him to school the 1st day and walk him to his classroom.  This year was the 1st year I only got to take him to school.  I guess that is part of him growing up.  I didn't get to take him to his classroom but I was able to take him to school.  Glad I still can do that.  Im not sure I am ready for him to be growing up, but I guess I have no choice.
I guess he was fed well at breakfast.  Who in the world has all this energy so early in the morning.  Noah has always been a morning person, which I guess is good since he has to get up kind of early for school each day.  Here he is playing around while we wait for Chris to be ready so that we can take him to school.
This is Noah in front of Rock Canyon Elementary.  The 1st day of 5th grade.  Good Luck!  I hope you have a great year and make many new friends.  I know you will do great and am so proud of the wonderful young man you are becoming.  I love you bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment