Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Noah gets his Webelos Badge and Arrow of Light Award for Scouts!

Noah got a ton of awards and one of them was his Webelos award.  He loves the scout program and is always eager to get his awards.  I am blessed to be one of his scout leaders.  I actually love working with the boys and helping them earn their awards and feel good about their achievements.   We held the Pack Meeting outside since we needed an Indian to come for the Arrow of light award that Noah also got last night.  We also had a fire pit so we could roast marshmallows at the end.  It was so much fun and all the kids had a blast.
One of the greatest parts of being a mom is that each time Noah advances in scouts I get a pin too.  Noah got to pin me.  I now have four pins.  One for Bobcat, Wolf, Bear, and now Webelos.  I LOVE IT!

The Indian arrived and was preforming the Arrow of Light portion of the night.  Noah and Chiz were the only two to get their Arrow of Light yesterday.  Both of the boys have worked really hard the past couple of months and I am proud of them both.
You just gotta love that face!  He is so cute.  I am certain he was the cutest scout there last night.  Love my little Noah Man!

Here is the fire pit and the marshmallows.  Chiz came up to me later and he had roasted me a marshmallow and said he wanted to give it to me for being such a great scout leader.  I LOVED IT!  The boys are great!  Congratulations to Noah for working so hard and accomplishing a lot in a little amount of time.  GOOD JOB BUD!  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment