Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kaitlyn 2 Months

I cannot believe my baby girl is 2 months already!  Where has the time gone?!  Kaitlyn is getting so big.  She rolls over, smiles a ton, makes the cutest noises, eats like a champ, farts like a man, loves to be held and snuggled, lovers her bumbo seat, swing, and bouncy seat FINALLY, focus' on moving objects, responds to all kinds of sounds, and is a joy to be around!  I love to dress her up and put hair bows on her.  We were able to get her ears pierced finally which wasn't too bad except one ear was a little low so we had to take her back the next day so they could redo it.  She was a champ at that too.  She got her 1st set of shots.  She got a total of 3 and did pretty well but slept most of the day!  I love watching her grow and change.  I love having a daughter!  It's just as great as having a son!

No comments:

Post a Comment