Sunday, November 25, 2012

Take 20...

I have been trying to get some really good pictures of the kids so that I can have some huge canvas' made of them this Christmas.  So far we have had some pretty good shots but getting the family one done is going to be a little harder considering I have to set the camera on the tripod and run back for the picture.  As this has always been easy for our family this year we have a baby so if she sees me running she is going to be looking at me not the camera.  The family picture will be done by Portrait Innovations and they do amazing.  I LOVE THEM and will only go there for our pictures for an indoor studio.  We have those next Saturday so you will have to wait to see those but I wanted to share my adorable kids with you so here ya go...



























No comments:

Post a Comment