Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kaitlyn 1 month old

I cannot believe that my baby girl is already one month old.  She has brought so much joy and happiness to our family!  Noah loves being a big brother and helps out so much.  He holds her, changes her diaper, feeds her, and plays with her.  He is the BEST big brother!  I knew he would be because he is such a great kid.  Chris spoils her rotten.  He holds her all the time and wants her to sleep in the bed with us (I have only let her once because we all sleep better if she is in her own bed).  I absolutely love her.  We hang out while Noah is at school and Chris is at work.  I love to dress her up and put bows in her hair.  I love to sing to her and read to her.  She loves to sit in her bouncy seat and listen to me play the piano. 

She is so much more alert now.  She is holding her head up really well, smiling, making funny noises, eating more, trying to roll over, and tons of other funny things.  She keeps us pretty busy but we love every minute of it.  Kaitlyn is our miracle baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment