Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Family Pictures

Since moving to Colorado I have had to opportunity to set up our home.  I love to decorate my house to make it feel welcoming and cozy.  Decorating is a passion of mine and have so much fun creating new ideas of how I want things to look.  As I was decorating our home I realized I have a ton of pictures of me, Chris, and Noah but had very few of Kaitlyn.  I also noticed that I didn't have a family photo of the four of us!  (doesn't that just sound GREAT...the FOUR of us)  I love it!  So I made an appointment to have our pictures done so that we would have some great new photos for our home.  I love how they all turned out.  I have the cutest family!  My husband is hotter than ever and my kids are absolutely adorable and so photogenic!  Here are some of our pictures from the photoshoot!
























No comments:

Post a Comment