Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Change of orders

We have waited and waited and finally got our orders.  We were so excited to finally get them and we were going to Colorado UNTIL we got a new set of orders.  Good news is we are going to...

That's right, SOUTH KOREA!  At first we looked at the orders and it had "KS" as the state we were going to.  I immediately called my parents and told them that our orders had changed and we were now going to Kansas.  KS is the abbreviation for Kansas, right?!  So as we are reading the orders my dad asked what city so I looked and told him "APO"  that is what the email says.  My dad said I have never heard of Apo Kansas so he googled it.  Yup he then says APO means overseas but Kansas is not overseas.  Finally we find out that we thought KS was Kansas when KS really means Korea South.  hahahhahahahahha I then totally lose it.  I had just got comfortable with Colorado only to find out we are going out of the Country.  CRAZY!!!!  Now I couldn't be happier.  I am now looking at all the new adventures our family is going to have.  I plan on making this a two year vacation with tons of site seeing and many great adventures.  Our family is truly blessed!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear of your adventures Amy!! That's so exciting! Make sure to take lots of pictures to share with us. When is your anticipated move date?

    ReplyDelete