Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A time for celebration

So it is 4:00am and I can't sleep.  Part of this is probably because I drank a 5 hour energy at lunch time.  LOL  The other part is Im so excited that my in laws are coming in tomorrow...or should I say in a few hours.  I can't sleep.  I am soooooooooo ready for them to get here so the party can begin.  Chris finished his last two finals today and so he is officially done with school.  Now we have graduation and his commissioning ceremony this week.  I am so proud of him and all his has accomplished over the last 5 years.  There were times I wondered if this school thing was worth it and now I can say HECK YEAH IT WAS!   What a great example he is to me and to Noah that an education is worth it and the sacrifice is worth it.  I look forward to the future and all the amazing adventures we are going to have because we have chosen to be part of the Army.  Thank you Chris for being such an amazing man!  I feel so blessed that you chose me to spend eternity with!  We are gonna have a blast!



1 comment: