Friday, November 27, 2009

Just an update!














So this week we finished up with wrestling. Noah really enjoyed it and wants to do it next year. He learned a lot and isn't too bad. He does well with the technique. He had his last practice on Tuesday night and they had some treats for the kids with a certificate and a medal. Noah was so excited. He now has over 10 trophies and about a dozen medals. He is so happy to add to the collection.

School was out on Wednesday and they go back on Monday so they have a nice little vacation from school. Noah and Mason have been playing nonstop since school let out on Tuesday. We did Thanksgiving dinner over at The Bank's house. It was so good. So much food too. Plenty of leftovers for lunches for the next couple of days. We had fun socializing and hearing mission stories from the guys. The kids just played until it was time to go home and relax. We all had a good time. It is so nice to have great friends that have become our family. I am so grateful for The Banks Family. They are a lot of fun and we just seem to click!!!

Black Friday, well I was just lazy. Chris and I woke up at about 9am. I think Noah was up about 8:30am. Chris went to work from 10-6 and Noah was outside playing most of the day. I played with my Cricut Machine that Chris got me for Christmas and let me have already!!! Then I ate leftovers for lunch and watched the Law and Order marathon on TV. Noah came in for a little so I could take a nap and then I realized it was 4pm and I needed to finish the dishes and take a shower before Chris got home from work so he wouldn't know how lazy I was today. It really did feel good to just hang out with no plans. I also did a lot of Christmas shopping online because I could still get the awesome deals with free shipping and stay in my pajamas all day. It was great. So that is what we have been up to lately. Not anything amazing but I have enjoyed it all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these updates! I am hoping that this comment will stay on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!!!! You can now comment on my blog. That was so crazy! I don't know why it wouldn't let you but oh well you can now! Happy Commenting!

    ReplyDelete