Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am still getting pictures together so that I have enough for a disc. Halloween pictures are coming I promise. So this week has been hard. Chris was in the field for 3 days, which I know isn't long, but it is new to me. I will get use to it or maybe just be able to deal with it I am sure over time. Noah was a big help and so we just hung out and did some things just him and I. It was fun but I was so excited when Chris got home. I really do admire those women whose husbands who have been deployed because I thought those 3 days were the longest days of my life, I can't even imagine what they went through.

So I am working on a special project that I can't say right now, but I am loving it. It is so much fun and seeing the progress is amazing too. I also was at the craft store the other day and was just wondering around seeing what kind of project I wanted to work on and came across the Cross Stitching Section. I haven't cross stitched in forever. My mom taught me and Jared how when we were younger and I love to do it, (I am not as good as my mom) But I am trying. So I am cross stitching some ornaments for our Christmas Tree this year. With our move to Utah we didn't have room to bring our tree or any ornaments that we had. So this year we have to replace it all. Oh well. I always remember having ornaments on the tree that were cross stitched and so I want some on my tree this year. I am doing a cute little frog and then Lightning McQueen from the movie "CARS". I think they will turn out great.

Noah gets out of school at 1:30pm all this week due to SEP's. I have teacher conference tonight at 5pm. Noah is doing great in school. He is so smart and isn't getting into any trouble. He tells me all the time he is so glad that I stay at home now because he has more time to hang out with friends. His friend Mason and their family have been sick all week. H1N1, Strep, and Croup. I am glad that they are feeling better because Noah has been so worried about his best friends and has been kinda lonely. He has other friends that he plays with but Mason is by far his favorite. Well gonna get back to my projects. So much to do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Amy!! The trick to surviving the time when Chris is away is SCHEDULE. Have a schedule and don't vary it when he leaves. It'll be just like another day. The evenings are a little tougher. Make sure you have stuff to do for YOU when Noah goes to bed. Scrapbooking will work only for so many days then you will be bored. Movies from the library (stay away from the ones that make you cry!!), books, puzzles, cross stitch, and my favorite standby, music! It's the quiet that gets to you in the evening. Keep music on. I tried having the tv on, but it just wasn't as "feel good" as music, so... thats what I do. It helps me, hopefully it will work for you too!

    ReplyDelete