Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So this week has been rather uneventful! Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Just the same old stuff different days. My mom is coming to visit us the end of January and I did find out that she is bringing two other visitors with her. My brother Adam and his wife Ashley are coming as well. I am so excited for that. Noah knows that my mom is coming but we are keeping Adam and Ashley a secret. Noah will be so excited. Him and Adam have always been very close. They are more like friends than Uncle and Nephew. Its really kinda cute. Noah is gonna be so happy to see them and will enjoy showing them all the neat things that he does.

Chris is going to the field for ROTC this Thursday thru Saturday so Noah and I will be by ourselves. Guess I better get use to that since he is in the ARMY now! Oh well that we give me time to get some scrapbooking done once Noah is in bed. I am looking forward to the Holiday Season coming up. We are having Thanksgiving with our good friends, The Banks. It is going to be so much fun. This will be our first Holiday, well for me and Noah, away from home so it will be different but The Banks are like family now so I am sure we will be fine. I am looking forward to doing something different and making our own holiday Traditions. Not sure what our Traditions are going to be but I will come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment