Saturday, October 17, 2009

Movies and Games with the Banks!!!!



The Banks Family and The Smith Family have become each others family. They are great. Sarah and I have become great friends. Both of our husbands are at school a lot and so we have each other to rely on. The other day Sarah watched Noah and I went to lunch with Chris and then she had a dinner to go to and so I watched her children. We had so much fun. The older kids played "Spongebob Life" and had a great time. Reina just hung out with me and Chris. Then they wanted to watch a movie Noah had gotten from the Library "Wizard of Waverly Place" they all loved it. I popped them popcorn and Reina is too small for popcorn so she had a bowl of mini Teddy grahams. They all enjoyed watching the movie and of course I had to get a picture of them playing. They are a great bunch of kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment