Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mommy/Noah date!!!!




Noah and I love to spend time together. For a long time it was just me and Noah so now that I have married Chris we don't get a lot of time just the two of us. Chris has to work every Saturday afternoon from 4-7pm so that is when Noah and I get our "DATE" in. A couple of weeks ago Noah and I went bowling. It was a lot of fun. Noah loves to bowl...I love to have an excuse to but up the bumpers so it works out great. Noah found the handicap thing so he used that to roll his ball instead of just throwing it. LAZY!!!!!!!!!! He had the best time with it and so I just let him do it. After that we played some of the games they had there. Noah did one where you had to throw the football in the hole. As he is doing it he is repeating scenes from Napoleon Dynamite.....Chris would be so proud. Then we played a game of air hockey. I smoked him. It was so much fun. I look forward to many more dates with my little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment