Saturday, October 3, 2009

BYU vs Utah State




We went to our first football game this past Friday night. It was great. Noah thought it was so cool. It wasn't too cold but enough to were we needed a coat and Noah and Chris needed their beanies. Luckily I have hair to keep my ears warm. We had never been to a game before so it was neat how they had the "Cougar" sounds and the band was great. Noah really liked the Cheerleaders. He kept telling me that he thought they were really good and that they were REALLY PRETTY!!!! I think he told me how pretty they were about a million times. Not quite sure I am ready for all that. He also told me he wanted to be one of the guy cheerleaders. I, of course, told him "no you don't". He told me yes he did. That way he could be good friends with all the hott cheerleaders. Oh well I am sure he will get over wanting to be a cheerleader. At least I hope he does. I hope that we get to attend more games. We had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment