Saturday, October 3, 2009

Conference Weekend




Wow!!!!!! Where do I begin. I just love Conference weekend. We had the awesome opportunity to attend the Saturday morning session at the Conference Center. None of us have had the experience so we jumped on the opportunity to get tickets. I have never felt the spirit so strong. The moment the Prophet walked into the room everyone stood and the room got completely silent. I was in total awe!!!!!!! The speakers were amazing. They announce 5 new temples to be built. That just shows how much the church is really growing. I am so grateful for the experience we were able to have today. Noah got to see the Prophet and the Apostles of the church. What a lucky little kid he is. I am 28 years old and have never had such an experience until now. He gets to have it at such a young age. I just want to let all of my family and friends know how grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful to have a living Prophet on the earth today to guide and direct us. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true Prophet. I know that Joseph Smith restored the church to the earth. I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon so that we could have the fullness of the gospel on the earth. I am so grateful to be a part of this great work and know that we have it on the earth because we have a loving Heavenly Father who wants us to return to live with him again. I am so grateful for temples and the opportunity we have to be Eternal Families. I am so grateful to live so close to a temple where I can go often. I love this gospel and hope that we all will know how great this gospel really is.

1 comment:

  1. I really miss being in Salt Lake for Conference weekend. You are so blessed to have been able to attend! Noah will remember that forever.

    ReplyDelete