Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So Noah and I were watch "The Nanny" last Saturday night. Fran was having the twins and Noah asked if the babies were coming out of her butt. Of course I am not ready to go into detail yet so I told him "sometimes they come out of your belly" I didn't lie I just didn't give him all the ways a baby can come out. He is 8 years old. He doesn't need to know that quite yet. Maybe when I have another baby I will tell him. Anyways so then I am putting him to bed and he tells me that he doesn't want to get married in the Temple. Shocked, I asked him...."Why? You don't want to have an eternal family and be together forever?" He then tells me..."I don't want to because if my wife has a baby and gets fat I don't want to stay married to her." WHATTTTT????????? I have a lot of teaching to do. What 8 year old really thinks of that kind of stuff? He is so crazy. I have my work cut out for me I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no - that stinks - his attitude will change will all the LDS people you are living around - no worries - Utah has there way with people sometimes - it is a great state don't get me wrong but sometimes we all live in a bubble.

    ReplyDelete