Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chris!!!


So Chris is back to school and is working too. He is doing the ROTC thing so three days a week he is up and gone by 5:45 to be at PT by 6am. His school schedule isn't bad and he is working at the BYU Library. He is liking his job and with the hours he has, is home almost every night and is off every Sunday. It is really nice. Even though he will be studying most of the time he is home, at least he will be home. That is going to be nice. He took his PT test the other day, and past. I knew he would but Chris is a worrier and wasn't sure. He has been worried about it for a couple of days. He is doing great with the adjustment of switching from a community college to a University. The only thing he doesn't like is that the classes are so big that you don't even talk to your Professor like you do back home at Richard Bland, where they know all of their students by name. Oh well he will adjust. I know that he will continue to do well . He always does.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are all ajusting so well. Utah is beautiful! Tell Noah Aunt Tiny says hello from Ga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell him. Utah is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - you found me and now I found your blog - email me and I will invite you to ours (catherinemtaylor{at}gmail{dot}com) - and Bland is much different than the Y - HUGE adjustment but I am glad he is doing well - we need to get together! My oldest just started Kindergarten at a Charter School and my youngest is 2 and full of energy! And NOAH looks just like his DAD - he has little bit of you but most of his DAD - that is crazy! Oh it is so good to see and hear you are doing well . . . how is your family?

    ReplyDelete