Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Bike Accident!!!!



Chris and I were just sitting in the apartment when there was a knock at the door. Chris got up to answer it and it was our neighbor and he said that Noah had fallen off his bike and wanted his mom. Of course I go running down the stairs to see where he was. He fell over a concrete wall and into some bark that is on the playground. I picked him up and took him home and got him all cleaned up. The drama was ridiculous but I can't blame him too much for that because he gets it from me. The two days later Chris and I are at dinner and Noah was spending the night with his friend Mason. My cell phone rings and it is Sarah, Mason's mom, Noah has fallen off his bike again. She says he is fine but he keeps crying. He has survived the two bike crashes but he is banged up really good. Boys will be Boys!!!! Noah looks like an abused child but I swear he is just all boy and he looks it with all the scrapes and bruises. I am sure this is not the last of them, I just hope he has time to heal before the next accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment