Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

This Father's day was a little lonely.  Chris was gone and my dad and father in law were in VA so we did not get to spend it with three of the most amazing fathers ever.  My dad was always so amazing.  He read to me, sang to me, kiss my boo boos, taught me how to ride a bike and drive a car.  He sat up with me when I was scared at night and told me stories til I fell asleep.  He played with us at the beach and now plays with his grandkids at the beach.  He truly is an amazing father and grandpa and I thank my Heavenly Father for him.
My father in law is also a great man.  He helped raise three amazing children who have all done very well for themselves and now have beautiful families.  He helped mold Chris into a great husband and father by his loving example.  He is a great father in law and I love spending time with him.  He laughs at all my jokes (which is awesome) and is such an amazing grampy!  I love him so much and feel truly blessed to have him for my father in law.  Oh and he is gonna kill me for posting this picture but I LOVE IT!
And now for Chris, my amazing husband and such a wonderful devoted father.  Where to even begin with all that he does for me and for Noah.  He provides so much for us and sacrifices a lot too.  He works so hard and takes care of us.  He loves Noah so much and is always teaching him by example and he loves to play with him.  There is no better father in this world who is better or more loving than Chris.  God has truly blessed our lives by giving him to us!  Noah and our future children are and will be so blessed to be able to call him dad.  Chris, I love you and thank Heavenly Father every day for your selfless sacrifices you make for our family.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment