Saturday, July 7, 2012

5 years and counting

Chris and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on June 16th.  Since we knew we would not be together we celebrated before he left for BOLC.  It has been the best 5 years of my life.  We have been through so much and have grown so much closer to each other over the years.  I feel so blessed to have him and to be able to have him for eternity.




The past 5 years have been a learning and growing experience for us as a family.  In the past 5 years we moved across the country for school, Chris graduated from BYU, Chris commissioned as on Officer in the Army, I started school, I graduated with my associate's degree, we have been diagnosed with infertility, got orders for Korea, and made a few trips home to VA and so much more.  With all the ups and downs we have grown closer to each other and I am so grateful for that.  I could not imagine what life would be like without him and thank God every day for him.  Here is to Eternity with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment