Monday, January 10, 2011

Over Christmas break it snowed and it has been very very cold. Chris had his wisdom teeth taken out two days after Christmas. He did really well. It was funny to listen to him babble on and on while waiting for the anesthesia to wear off. He even told me I could go out and buy a car. Anyone that knows Chris knows that he is tight with money and he would never approve such a purchase. He did really well and slept a lot for the next few days. It now has been two weeks and he is almost completely healed.

He is now starting his 5th semester here at BYU and is doing great. He has changed his major to Exercise Science and we have decided not to go onto dental school. He will graduate from BYU in April 2012 and then we are at the mercy of the ARMY. I can't wait to see where they send us. I am so ready for a new adventure. He is really happy with this decision and has put a lot of thought into his decision. I can't wait to be an ARMY wife. I know it isn't always fun but traveling sounds like something I can do. Noah loves Utah but has said he can't wait to go somewhere new. He is just hopeful it is somewhere with snow.

Noah is entering the second half of 4th grade and is doing GREAT!!! He is so smart and loves school. He has made many friends and is just enjoying being a kid. He is currently still involved with Chess Club and is learning the game and having fun in the process. He is also in cub scouts. He has already earned his Bobcat, Wolf, and Bear Badges and his belt is almost full of belt loops that he has accomplished. In April he will go into Weblos. I am a leader for the Weblos so it will be fun to work with him on his awards and other accomplishments. He has finished wrestling and now has moved into Basketball. He just had his first game this past Saturday and he did really well. I was so proud of him. He has great coordination and has really become a team player instead of a ball hog. LOL

In December I completed my 1st year of college. One down....three to go. I will have my associates degree the week before Thanksgiving 11/13/2011.(not sure when graduation is for that yet.) I am super excited about that. My photography is doing well. I am going home this summer for two months and am almost completely booked up. That is such a blessing. I love to capture memories for families and couples. It is a great job. I am still doing daycare and loving it. The kids that I have are great and I love them so much. It is fun to watch them grow and learn new things and has really been a blessing to me. I have been able to take and pick up Noah from school with the snow being all over the ground and am so grateful for a Husband who has made it possible for me to be a stay at home mom. He really is the BEST!

As most of you know, Chris and I are starting the adoption process. We are very excited to be able to take part in such a wonderful program. I look forward to meeting our new little bundle of joy and Noah is very excited for the process to begin too. He can't wait to become a big brother and he is going to be great! He does so well with all the little children in our neighborhood and also with my daycare children. Our family has really been blessed through this whole process even though at times it doesn't seem like it. Knowing that we have a loving Heavenly Father who is mindful of us and hears our prayers makes the process a true blessing.

I guess that is all for the update! Oh one more thing.........Did I mention what a great husband I have. I was just able to pay off my piano and he bought me a laptop. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment