Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010!

Noah got so much for Christmas this year. It was ridiculous. He was really happy about all the spy gear he got, thanks to his Aunt Steph, Uncle Nick, Aunt Catherine, Uncle Jared, and his cousins Brayden, Lexi, and Emma.
It's a pillow, It's a pet, It's a pillowpet. Chris asked me when I bought this if it was for me or Noah. It is in fact for Noah but I wouldn't mind getting one for myself. Noah got the panda. He is so soft and now resides on Noah's bed.
Here are the Christmas lights that we went to see on Christmas Eve. This is Marie Osmonds house. It was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas was great once again at the Smith house. Everyone got exactly what they wanted and then some. My brother Josh and his wife Jadey came over for Christmas dinner where we had WAY to much food. Jadey's brother joined us for dinner as well. We just enjoyed hanging out with each other and watching one of Noah's new movies, "How to Train your Dragon". Such a cute movie. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment