Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a New Year....Welcome 2011

There were so many things that I wanted to accomplish last year, but didn't. I am not sure if I was just lazy, had to much on my plate or what, but this year it will be different. Last year Chris and I got some news that seemed bad at the time and really affected our moods. Although I am glad that instead of tearing us apart we found comfort in each other and only grew stronger. With a new year comes new goals and things I would like to accomplish. I am going to list my goals for 2011 and hopefully in December 2011 I will be able to come back to this post and see that I have accomplished at least 80% of it. That is my goal. So here goes the list: and it is not in any kind of order....

1. Read my scriptures daily.
2. Keep a house of order (clean and straight)
3. Date nights monthly with my husband (with school weekly just wont work)
4. Make 10 blankets for mothers who are expecting (either in our ward or family or friends)
5. Keep a personal journal
6. EXERCISE (we all know I need to)
7. Eat Healthier
8. Start the adoption process and wait patiently
9. Get completely out of debt (we are almost there)
10. Learn 6 new songs on the piano
11. I want to serve others who are in need of service in our community
12. Pray daily and with real intent
13. Have date night with my son, Noah.
14. Finish school in November with an associates degree.
15. Learn to understand that I can't please everyone
16. Keep up with my blogs. ( I have my photography blog, Family blog, Recipe blog, and I have made a blog that one day will be printed and given to our next child, it is our journey through the adoption process.)
17. Find kind things to say about others rather than finding their faults
18. Continue to educate myself on my photography business
19. Do a kind deed for my husband each week.
20. Become better friends with my sister in laws ( I have 4 and our schedules are crazy so staying in touch is sometimes hard.)

These are just a few things that I would like to work on this year and hope that I will be able to accomplish all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment